Frequently Asked Questions
- Is ShopMaster free?
- ShopMaster’s Starter plan is forever free and no setup fees. And you’ll be able to use it until you reach the limits of free plan.
- When will I be billed?
- You will first be billed on the day you choose a pricing plan and enter your payment information. A subscription to our service is much like any other subscription in that it will automatically be renewed and billed to you until you cancel.
- What if I go over my order limit?
- ShopMaster will simply not allow you to mark an order as shipped until you increase your plan to the next level. But you will still be able to receive orders as normal.
- Can I change plans or cancel?
- Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time. Monthly subscriptions can be canceled at the end of the month. We do not offer refunds.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, JCB) and PayPal.
- What exactly is a managed active listing?
- A managed listing is any listing that is live on your store and was handled through ShopMaster. This means that you published, revised a particular item. Imported listings are considered 'managed' since they are monitored.
Welcome to email us at email@example.com
to reach out ShopMaster specialists if you'd like to learn more.